- Manufacture volumes of durable parts with 3D mechanical properties suitable for end use and tough prototyping applications.
- Make parts faster with superior build speed and high throughput.
- Be confident in the precision of your parts with the highest accuracy and resolution available from an SLS system.
- Save money and decrease ecological footprint; 3D Systems SLS 3D printers have the best material recycling rate in class.
- Reduce production and logistics costs because no tooling is required.
- Enjoy the design freedom you need to manufacture complex geometries and whole parts because SLS production printers don’t require supports.
- Enhance your portfolio with the ability to make large numbers of customer- or patient-specific parts quickly.
- Fit your specifications with a broad range of SLS materials.