- Produce more jobs: At speeds up to 180 pages-per-minute, the RZ1090 is the world’s fastest digital duplicator. The short paper path supports a wide range of paper stocks to deliver legendary RISO reliability.
- Automate production: The new Plug-and-Print capability automatically and immediately prints one or multiple saved jobs from USB flash drives without the need for additional user intervention.
- Enhanced image quality: Improved cylinder motion controls and advanced printer driver algorithms deliver smoother ink transfer and overall increased image quality.
- Minimize short-run printing costs: A new ink saving mode reduces ink usage by up to 20% for cost-conscious customers and higher profit margins.
- Increased job flexibility and system dependability: Rotate pages 180 degrees at the click of a button to reverse the lead-edge for jobs with high-density coverage, increasing paper feed reliability and reducing page-to-page set-off.
- New Envelope Feeder Accessory*: The new Thompson T-100D envelope feeder and T-200 exit conveyor provide continuous load and unload capacity for envelopes ranging in size from 3” x 5” to 6.5” x 13” and heavy paper stocks up to 110lb index