- Showcase your message in any room with ultra-short-throw projection that emits sharp, brilliant images accurately at 48" to 80" display size when positioned within a few inches from the wall.
- Enhance the user experience with a minimum brightness rating of at least 2,500 lumens with 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution—without noise, glare or shadows that can detract from your presentation.
- Turn any standard whiteboard or smooth surface into an interactive showcase where the presenter can use markers or a Stylus to enhance the presentation. (Future Option)
- Project and view 3D images with the unique DLP Link Technology using the optional 3D Glasses for current and future applications.
- Produce crystal-clear audio via 2-watt, built-in speakers that accommodate the smallest of rooms to larger corporate, classroom, tradeshow and retail environments.
- Mute the sound or freeze the action to highlight specific moments in your presentation for seamless interactive audience participation.
- Move effortlessly from room to room with a compact system that can be transported easily by hand. A permanent mount is not necessary. Begin presenting immediately. Tabletop installation requires no elaborate set up, so users can simply set it down, plug it in and start the show.
- Ensure optimal clarity with Automatic Keystone Image Adjustment. The device corrects image distortion automatically when the projector is placed on an angle for properly squared images.
- Project presentations with the best possible image quality using the Auto Set feature. This feature automatically adjusts for flickering and positioning so you deliver the best possible presentation while on the go or in small meeting spaces.
- Protect the integrity of your presentations and limit user access by setting passwords and eliminate inadvertent mistakes during presentations by activating the Key Lock function.
- Gain peace of mind with long-lasting lamp life—up to 3,000 hours of brilliant images and performance.
- Access and print projector status and error reports from your desktop using Ricoh's @Remote Intelligent Management Service.