- Offers incredible multifunction performance, including copying, scanning and printing, to streamline low-volume, wide format workloads for CAD-centric organizations, such as architectural, construction and engineering firms.
- Choose from multiple paper sizes and weights in order to meet every demand and manage every project with ease from the device or from the desktop.
- Take advantage of embedded SDK architecture to integrate highly productive Ricoh applications such as GlobalScan NX.
- Take advantage of the 4.3" tiltable operator panel to configure workflows and to set up easy, one-touch shortcuts for frequently used tasks and personal preferences.
- A simplified display and step-by-step animated guide ensure easy operation for every user. Users can also replace proprietary ink cartridges in moments without swapping print heads for longer-lasting performance and less waste.
- Share high-quality color or black-and-white electronic documents quickly and easily at no additional cost. The Ricoh MP CW2200SP lets you scan full-color originals and distribute them via Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP/HDD.
- Take advantage of Scan-to-URL to give users in the field immediate access via any Web browser.
- Save files directly to a USB or SD card for mobile convenience. In addition, full-color thumbnail views allow users to review documents for accuracy and clarity before delivery.
- The Ricoh MP CW2200SP includes multiple paper feeds to ensure users have the right kind of paper to handle every project with consistent speed and efficiency.
- Users can print on the appropriately sized paper to reduce paper waste without having to walk to the device and spend critical time changing paper manually.