As New England’s premier resource for additive manufacturing solutions, ACT 3D Equipment & Services (ACT 3D) specializes in assisting clients in selecting the correct technologies and working to successfully get them implemented. Our diverse offerings include 3D printers, CAD/CAE software solutions, engineering services, and high-performance materials to bring your designs to life and to market.
Our portfolio includes top-tier manufacturers, such as 3D Systems Corporation, HP, Loctite, and more. Unlike many of our competitors, we pride ourselves on being an end-to-end provider. From the initial consultation to regular machine maintenance, ACT 3D is with your business every step of the way.
ACT 3D is looking for a competitive Additive Manufacturing Sales Executive to develop sales strategies and attract new clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. The successful sales executive will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve agreed upon goals. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
Candidate location of residence is flexible, but re-location to the northeast US is not offered. Full benefits package offered, including medical, dental, supplemental, and 401K.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Works with our engineers and support team to support and advise current clients
- Communicates with clients and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests additive manufacturing products and services to meet those needs.
- “Hands-on ability” to demonstrate the functions and utility of products or services to clients based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or Engineering preferred. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of related experience required.
- Preference will be given to those with previous experience selling additive manufacturing hardware or software products, or highly technical industrial automation equipment/robotics.
Eligible candidates should send CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.